Sintra Hoffman is the President and Chief Executive Officer of WESTMARC, representing the West Valley of Metro Phoenix where she has the pleasure of working with 15 communities, over 3,000 square miles and home to 1.8 million residents. With 25 years of experience in federal, state, local and non-profit leadership, Sintra is a natural convener, bringing key stakeholders together to advance the region’s economic vitality and improve the quality of life for her community. She previously served as Assistant Division Director for the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) leading the Office of Public Affairs to build and sustain relationships in Arizona’s cities, towns, counties, tribes and business community and support infrastructure investments statewide. Prior to her time at ADOT, she spent 10 years with the City of Surprise, serving as the Director of Intergovernmental Relations and Deputy City Manager where she focused on policy development and economic sustainability for the community.
Sintra serves on several boards to focus on improving the quality of life and economic vitality in the West Valley and statewide:
· Arizona Highway Users Group, Vice President
· American Business Immigration Coalition Advisory Board
· Estrella Mountain Community College – President’s Community Advisory Council
· Glendale Community College – President’s Community Advisory Council
· Grand Canyon University – Honors College Advisory Board
· Interstate 11 Corridor Coalition Board of Directors
· New Pathways for Youth Advisory Board
· Phoenix Children’s Hospital West Valley Foundation Board
· The Vista – Center for the Arts Advisory Board
· White Tank Mountains Conservancy Board of Directors
Sintra was recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as a Most Admired Leader in 2023 and one of 25 Outstanding Women in Business in 2022. Previously Arizona Business Magazine recognized her as one of the Most Influential Women in 2016. In 2019 she was recognized by Estrella Mountain Community College as their Education Hero and also received BMO Bank’s Women Who Lead award. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Master’s of Administration in Public Administration. She spends her leisure time traveling the globe, hiking, staying active and of course, networking and building new relationships!