John Smolen is an accomplished attorney and a partner at Ballard Spahr. Before joining Ballard Spahr, Smolen served as a Navy officer for 10 years and earned numerous awards and commendations for his service. In his legal practice, Smolen has focused on public finance and has been instrumental in closing several successful P3 (public-private partnership) projects that have had a positive impact on the country. Smolen’s commitment to serving his clients and the community is reflected in his work and his dedication to public service.
- Ballard Spahr Website: https://www.ballardspahr.com/
- Ballard Spahr P3 / Infrastructure: https://www.ballardspahr.com/Services/Practices/P3-Infrastructure
- Ballard Spahr LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ballard-spahr-llp
- Ballard Spahr Twitter: https://twitter.com/BallardSpahrLLP
- Ballard Spahr IG: https://www.instagram.com/ballardspahrllp/
- Ballard Spahr FB: https://www.facebook.com/BallardSpahrLLP/about/
- John Smolen LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsmolen/
Steve T. Park is a co-leader of the firm’s P3/Infrastructure Group and is a partner in the Public Finance Group. He is a public-private partnership (P3) lawyer who routinely advises public entities, private developers, and lenders in all phases of transportation, infrastructure, energy, social infrastructure, innovative delivery, and P3 projects.
Steve is based in Philadelphia and has significant experience advising issuers, developers and lenders in connection with project financing for utilities (including water, wastewater and energy facilities), solid waste disposal facilities (including waste to energy facilities), and transportation and infrastructure facilities. Steve routinely represents insurance companies, finance companies, and institutional investors in connection with the private placement of debt.
- Steve Park LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-park-1b924046/